Soulsby Synthesizers. Home of innovative 8-bit synthesizers, modules and kits.
Soulsby Synthesizers Latest News
We'll be at CV Freqs in December! We'll have the prototypes of the new ATX range, so if you didn't get to see them back at SynthFest UK, now is your chance. CV Freqs is a great opportunity to either show off your modular kit or come and see new stuff, so if you're London-based and haven't been before, I'd really recommend it!
- Saturday, 1 December 2018
- 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- House of Vans, Arches 228 - 232 Station Approach Road · London
Dutch Modular Fest
28 Sept at 15:00 – 30 Sept at 22:00
De Besturing, Saturnusstraat 89-91, The Hague, Netherlands
Synth Fest UK
6 October from 10:30-18:30
The Octagon Centre, Clarkson Street, Sheffield S10 2TQ, UKTickets Here
I thought I'd leave a few links here for people who came to the miniAtmegatron workshop and are wanting to hack it.
- For in-depth instructions on how to operate it, you'll need the full manual.
- To upload the alternative synth engine, head to the downloads page and then follow this tutorial
- You'll also find the templates for controlling the miniAtmegatron via an iPad, iPhone or Android device on the downloads page. Supported systems are Touch OSC, Lemur and Ctrlr.
- Finally, you'll find the source-code on Github. You'll need the Arduino sketch repository and the libraries repository. To edit the pattern, edit this file, then upload.
It's been a great year, with trips to NAMM, Superbooth, Ginko Modular Fest, Barcelona, Synthfest UK and a whole host of 1-dayer events in the UK. Now that all of the Atmegatrons have been sold (actually there's 1 Pete Fowler edition left at the time of writing!), there will be a bit of lull whilst I'm working on a new very exciting synth that will be appeal to both modular and non-modular users. More info about that in the new year - join the mailing list for the latest info about it! Of course I will continue to support the Atmegatron, mini and Oscitron too.
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.