Soulsby Synthesizers. Home of innovative 8-bit synthesizers, modules and kits.
Soulsby Synthesizers Latest News
The Oscitron Accessories Pack is now available at the webstore.
It allows 2 new software versions to be uploaded to the Oscitron module and consists of:
- Programmer cable
- 2 overlays
- Instruction card
- 8 instrument drum machine
- 16 step sequencer
- 8 user patterns
- Engine sample rate control
- Instrumument volume, delay fx, pitch and length
- Currently 4 drum banks available
- Dual analogue modelling 8-bit oscillator
- 2 filter types and bypass
- 2 modulation inputs
- Ring mod
- Wave sync
- 8 user patches
Saturnusstraat 89 – 91
2516 AG The Hague
Tickets start from €10
University of Sussex
Gardner Centre Road
Leeds Modular Meet
Belgrave Music Hall and Canteen
1-1A Cross Belgrave St,
The Octagon Centre,
Tickets: £15 on the day or £10 in advance
If you've used the miniAtmegatron PCB in an alternative way like this, do email me some pictures!
Wanna Pink Synth?
The new Pete Fowler Limited Edition Atmegatron is available from the webstore (shipping as of now). There's only 30 available, so get one quick before they go! Details here.
Booth 254 - Come and see what's new!The media coverage has been pretty unavoidable, but if you didn't know, it's Superbooth 2017 in Berlin this week! It is in it's second year and promises to be even bigger and better. Here's the details:
- 20-22 April 2017
- At FEZ Berlin - location and transport...
- Trade visitors from 10am, full public access from 2pm. Performances from 7-11pm.
- Soulsby Synths is at Booth H254, which is on the first floor conveniently near the toilet!
Oscidrum software for Oscitron
- Engine sample rate controllable locally or via V/Oct input
- Each instrument has volume, pitch, length and delay FX parameters
- Currently 2 banks of sounds available (this will increase in time)
- 8 user patterns (also saves instrument parameters)
- 16 Atmegatron patterns
- 16 User patterns
- MIDI input via mini-jack
- Chord generation via 2x V/Oct inputs
- V/Oct output
- Clock division settings
- Ping-pong mode
Orders placed at the Webshop will not be dispatched until the 25th April.
If you want to find out more about the Oscitron, check out the new in depth reviews from fluxwithit.com. Hear a break beat through the wavetable sampling and lots more. There's also a quick look at the uni-five utility module. Well worth checking out!