Booth 254 – Come and see what’s new!
The media coverage has been pretty unavoidable, but if you didn’t know, it’s Superbooth 2017 in Berlin this week! It is in it’s second year and promises to be even bigger and better. Here’s the details:
- 20-22 April 2017
- At FEZ Berlin – location and transport…
- Trade visitors from 10am, full public access from 2pm. Performances from 7-11pm.
- Soulsby Synths is at Booth H254, which is on the first floor conveniently near the toilet!
Oscidrum software for Oscitron
- Engine sample rate controllable locally or via V/Oct input
- Each instrument has volume, pitch, length and delay FX parameters
- Currently 2 banks of sounds available (this will increase in time)
- 8 user patterns (also saves instrument parameters)
- 16 Atmegatron patterns
- 16 User patterns
- MIDI input via mini-jack
- Chord generation via 2x V/Oct inputs
- V/Oct output
- Clock division settings
- Ping-pong mode
Orders placed at the Webshop will not be dispatched until the 25th April.