The new version of the Atmegatron source code is available here.
It’s a complete rewrite, but fixes all sorts of nags and niggles including:
- Function knob is always responsive (doesn’t slow down with complex patches)
- LFO and Arpeggiator completely tightly locked together
- User waves increased from 6 to 16 (used in conjunction with Librarian software)
- External MIDI clock + Arpeggiator no longer freezes at high divisions
- Slightly improved Phaser algorithm
- Setting for more natural sounding exponential envelopes (default on)
- Setting for internal BPM (default 120)
- Setting for note priority (default High)
- Setting for legato mode (default on)
- Easter Egg!
This a beta version. Once finalised it will ship with all the new Atmegatrons which will be available later this month.
The handful of people who have pre-release MiniAtmegatrons can also find new MiniAtmegatron source code with new features and tweaks